Here you can view the form for our current job openings.
If you’re interested in creating new architecture, design and communication projects in keeping with our spirit and philosophy, you could be eligible to join our team. Just fill in the Open position form and submit it at any time. Remember to include a good description of yourself and to explain what drives you and what your ambitions are.
Does your professional profile not match any of the positions currently available, but you think you still have something to offer? Have no fear! Fill in the Keep in touch what we’re looking for can change very quickly.
Are you interested in an internship or on-the-job training? Keep in touch is the right form for you too!
We are always expanding, diversifying and updating our skill set, and this is exactly what we intend to carry on doing. Here are the profiles we need today:
We are currently looking for an experienced senior architect who shows initiative, intelligence, communication & storytelling skills and team building.
Candidates should have the following skills:
• international experience developing and managing projects;
• experience communicating with customers and business partners;
• good at visualising and relaying architectural concepts;
• engaged and proactive in any work situation;
• speaking English and Italian fluently, German basic speaking will be apreciated;
• yearn to create buildings and city spaces that have a story to tell.
Work places: Vicenza, Berlin
We are currently looking for an 3D architect visualizer to join our growing visualisation.
Our successful candidate will have:
• two-five years experience, ideally;
• advanced Rhinoceros modelling skills, 3Dmax basic knowledge will be apreciated;
• advanced 3D prototyping skills;
• advanced knowledge of V-Ray, Maxwell render;
• good knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom)
Work places: Vicenza